LBH Jakarta in 2013 received complaints of violations of the right to work as many as 23 (twenty-three) complaints, and a running case as many as 15 (fifteen) incoming complaints before 2013. Repeated violations of labor rights repeatedly happened than in previous years and it ranged in violation of freedom of association, violations of basic rights in labor relations and illegally laid off. Specifically in 2013, cases of labor that occur are as follows:
- Termination of employment due to the strike, the reason of loss, layoffs without the determination of the court as much as 21 (twenty one) case, which occurred in the PT. Mega Indotex Raya, PT. Panarub, PT. Surya Pasifik Sejahtera, and PT. Hotel Indonesia Notour (HIN).
- Payment of wages below the minimum wage as many as 8 (eight) cases that occurred in the PT. Hansoll Indonesia, PT. Kaho Indah Citra Garmen, PT. Misung Indonesia, PT.Myungsung Indonesia, PT.Kyungseung Trading Indonesia, PT. Star Camtex, PT.Good Guys Indonesia, and PT. Yeon Heung Mega Sari.
- Violation of the rights of pension benefits as many as three (3) cases in Perum Damri and Peruri, and Sultan Hotel.
- The Company did not implement court decisions (disobedience) that have permanent legal force as many as two (2) cases were performed by Perum Perumanas, Pull Taxi Prestasi.
- Fraud on occupational information as much as two (2) cases that occurred in the PT.Srikandi;
- Implementation of outsourcing work systems that violate the provisions as many as 2 (two) cases that occurred in the PT. Pertamina and PT. Kalbe Farma;
- The transfer of workers because unions set up two (2) cases that occurred in the PT. ASDP, and Metro TV
- The criminalization of labor by entrepreneurs that lead to layoffs as much as one (1) case of PT HSJ.